Saturday, February 28, 2009

We Suffer With Him

Romans 8:17 and if children, then heirs; heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him, that we may also be glorified together.

Being a Born Again Christian, will require going through some sufferings. Some are self-inflicted it's the battle between the flesh and the spirit.Some are attacks from other people because they have a problem with your Adoption.Some is from satan who is diligently trying to stop you from experiencing what GOD has for you.

John 12:24-26 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

2 Timothy 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:


click here For more One Way Devotions
A Ministry from calvarychapeldallas.org

No comments: