Thursday, February 12, 2009

Law of the Spirit

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death

The only way to become free from the law of death is to live in the law of the Spirit. When I walk in the Spirit, the law of the flesh doesn't apply. It's already been taken care of by JESUS.I am free from condemnation.

It's like being in an airplane that is going to crash. It will crash but you have a parachute, you’re not in the same situation as others without the parachute. I've been set free from the condemnation or judgments of this crash. All I have to do is put on JESUS and I'm going to be free from the danger.How do I put JESUS on? I live in and through HIM. I live to please HIM.


click here For more One Way Devotions
A Ministry from calvarychapeldallas.org

No comments: