Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Regard To Righteousness

Rom 6:20-21 For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21 What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death.

When we lived satisfying the flesh;
Where did it get us?
What kind of lasting joy did it bring?

All it offered was a path to death and a time in my life I regret. A time when I paid no regard to righteousness. A time when my fruit was poison to all who would eat it.

It's the kind of mindset that has no problem transmitting sexual disease’s because after all someone gave it to me. Someone poisoned me so why don't I poison you. NO REGARD TO RIGHTEOUSNESS.



click here For more One Way Devotions
A Ministry from calvarychapeldallas.org

No comments: