Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Instruments of Righteousness

Romans 6:13 And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God.

Present yourselves to GOD as instruments of righteousness, because you have followed (Romans 6 verses 8-12)

1st we know that we need to die with JESUS, BUT KNOWING ISN'T ENOUGH

2nd we came to HIM with that that I need to die to, A PRAYER RECOGNIZING MY INABILITY AND HIS ABILITY. My need to die in order to allow HIS ability to work through me.

3rd I reckon myself dead to it and alive to him I TAKE MY FAITH AND PUT IT TO ACTION

4th I see that, SIN can not reign in me when I do this, I don't have to obey it's lust.

5th I present myself unto GOD an instrument not just dead to sin but alive to HIM.


click here For more One Way Devotions
A Ministry from calvarychapeldallas.org

No comments: