Tuesday, May 20, 2008

To Everyone Who Believes

Romans 1:15-16 So, as much as is in me, I am ready to preach the gospel to you who are in Rome also. 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

I'm not afraid to share the gospel because I know it is the power...to everyone who believes.

It's as if Paul is saying, he'll keep sharing the gospel because he knows it will bring salvation to those that believe.
IT'S THE POWER OF GOD WORKING IN THEIR LIVES!

All believers have the power of God working in their lives, without God we could do nothing to escape the sin that is all around us and mended in our lives.


click here To listen to an entire sermon of this passage.
click here For more One Way Devotions
A Ministry from calvarychapeldallas.org

No comments: